Kiwanis clubs throughout the world operate on six simple objectives (which we all share):
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the ‘Golden Rule’ to all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
- To develop by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide, through Kiwanis Clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteous, justice, patriotism and good will.