When and where we meet:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our meetings are held virtually at noon Mondays. Contact us to join us as a guest!
- Our meetings are one hour, and include important club news and updates, as well as a presentation from a selected community organization. Meetings are open to all members and their guests.
- As soon as we are safely able to meet in person, we will begin meeting again at Hereford and Hops, 624 Ludington Street, Escanaba MI 49829
- Board meetings Wednesday after the first meeting of the month at Hereford and Hops, noon to 1 p.m.
Interested in Presenting Your Organization to Kiwanis?
How to contact us:
- Mail: Noon Kiwanis P.O. Box 264, Escanaba, MI 49829.
- via e-mail
Elections of officers and board members are held at the annual membership meeting which is the second Monday in May.